🎉Over 39.99 USD Free shipping !!!
🎉Buy 1 save 50%!!!
🎉Buy 3 save 55%!!!
🎉Buy 6 save 60% &Free shipping !!!
You can now plant, grow harvest and turn them into delicious food.
Introducing – The Plant Grow Bags.
These DIY Potato Pot Greenhouse Grow Bags makes your home gardening efforts EXTREMELY easy and convenient!
With the new cutting-edge technology used in producing these bags, you can easily produce healthy and strong plants with fibrous root systems.
Not only it can be used for planting, but it’s also a great opportunity to improve parent-child relationship, strengthen your children's hands-on ability in plantation as well as understanding nature!
Why Choose Plant Grow Bags?
- Excellent for planting potatoes, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables..
- Easy Operate & Use: It sas a firm handle that allows you to move it easily, you do not need to remove the plants and soil when you harvest it.
- Grow Healthy Plants: The grow bag has three vents designed to facilitate plant ventilation. Allows roots to breathe and grow healthier, boosts vegetables growth and yields, prevents roots from circling, decreased the risk of transplant shock as well as remove excess water.
- Smart Design: The grow bag has has a transparent window so you could see through it and check whether your plant has mature but also easily harvest plants through the window, without having to dig into the clay soil!
- Super Sturdy: Made of non-woven fabrics material, flexible design, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and breathable, good for long time use. The grow bag has a double-layer design that is not only more environmentally friendly and durable but also easier to breathe to facilitate plant growth. It can be used repeatedly.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: The Plant Grow Bags are made from environmentally-friendly materials, it will not pollute the environment and affect the quality of vegetables. Go green people!
Material: Non-woven Fabric
Colors: Green, Black
S: 25x30cm/4 Gallon
M: 30x35cm/7 Gallon
L: 35x40cm/10 Gallon
Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.