😫Do you have the trouble of opening the door in a hurry then waking the sleeping baby, opening the door too hard then damage the walls, wardrobe doors, wallpaper, tiles and more?😩
🌟The door stopper is a new product that can both absorb the door and prevent a collision. It is easy to install, non- perforated installation. Buffering anti-collision design, which has the effect of cushioning mute effect.
- ☛ Easy to install. Clean the wall first, then install it on the door handle, easy to use
- ☛ Silicone material, quality assurance. Silicone material, healthy and environmentally friendly, thick and soft, no deformation
- ☛ High-quality, suitable for all kinds of wall surface, firm and not easy to fall off
- ☛ Wide range of uses. Applicable to the protection of walls in kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, classrooms, etc., while also protecting tables, chairs, etc. from wear and tear
- ☛ Anti-vibration and noise reduction. Every time you open the door, the door handles are directly hit, the wall is damaged, and the noise is emitted. The silicone material protects the new wall surface and effectively prevents noise
- ☛ Widely Used. Apply to all kinds of doors for an anti-collision protection! These silicone handle can also be used as a phone stand, toothbrush holder, key holder
- Color: Pink, Orange, Blue, White, Green
- Material: Polymer silicone material
- 4/8/20* Multifunctional Anti-collision Door Handle
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 60 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 60 days!
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.Just shoot us a message at contact firstname.lastname@example.org